Best Black Friday Golf GPS Deals
Technology in golf has grown massively over the last few years and one particular avenue brands like Garmin, Bushnell, GolfBuddy and many more have gone down is golf GPS, which often takes the form of a watch, or a handheld device.
So why would you want one for yourself? And why is Cyber Monday (opens in new tab) the best time to get one?
Well a golf GPS (opens in new tab) system will give you accurate yardages to the hole, green and other hazards you encounter whilst playing golf to help give you confidence that you're pulling the right club out of the bag.
They've been around for years now so the tech on offer currently is highly-sophisticated and comes in various different packages, from tiny devices to larger ones with beautiful screens as well as stylish watches. Most of the time, they are just really cool pieces of kit.
In short, there is not really an excuse for having the wrong yardage anymore and a GPS device is a convenient way for you to make sure you don't come up 20 yards short or hit it over the back.
Now because of the growth in GPS tech in golf, around and on Cyber Monday there are lots of deals out there so to make sure you don't miss out we have compiled a list of the best golf GPS deals right now.
Why not also visit our Cyber Monday golf deals hub (opens in new tab) to check even more deals for even more great offers this Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday week.
Best Black Friday Golf GPS Deals - US Quick Links
- Get $40 off the excellent Shot Scope V3 GPS watch at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- Save an unbelievable $250 on the Garmin Fenix 6S GPS watch (opens in new tab)
Best Black Friday Golf GPS Deals - UK Quick Links
- Get a GPS and Launch Monitor for £349.99 (opens in new tab)
- Need a GPS watch? The Garmin S60 has £110 off right now (opens in new tab)
Today's Best GPS Deals
Shot Scope V3 GPS Watch | 18% off at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Was $219.99 | Now $179.99
As well as being one of the best golf GPS watches on the market, the V3 is also one of the best golf shot tracking apps and devices (opens in new tab) you can buy. It tracks your game to take your stats to the next level, all whilst giving accurate yardages on the course.
Izzo Swami 6000 GPS | 25% off at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Was $159.99 | Now $119.61
If a small, reliable GPS device is what you're looking for then you're in luck. Featuring a 2-inch color screen and yardages on over 38,000 courses, plus some cool features like scoring capabilities and an integrated magnet, the Swami may be for you.
GolfBuddy Voice 2 Talking GPS | 27% off at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Was $129.99 | Now $94.97
Another super-cheap pick up right now is the Voice 2 from GolfBuddy (opens in new tab), coming in below $95! Yes you guessed it, it talks to you and gives yardages on over 40,000 courses, all coming in a tiny package.
GolfBuddy Aim Golf GPS Watch | $87.47 off at Walmart (opens in new tab)
Was $247.42 | Now $174.95
A stylish and smooth design with a colored touchscreen, the Golf Buddy Aim W11 is one of the best golf GPS watches (opens in new tab) you can buy right now. It has nearly $80 off, making it a superb deal for those who want to stand out.
Golf Buddy Aim W11 GPS Watch Review (opens in new tab)
Voice Caddie G3 Hybrid GPS Watch | 39% off at Rock Bottom Golf (opens in new tab)
Was $199.99 | Now $122.99
The G3 from Voice Caddie has some seriously impressive features like automatic slope and hole recognition with Front/Center/Back Distance guide with green shape. What's more, it also works for running, cycling and calories burned so ticks a lot of boxes.
Garmin Fenix 6S GPS Watch | 42% off at Rock Bottom Golf (opens in new tab)
Was $599.99 | Now $349.99
The premium Fenix 6 multi-sport watch does a lot more than just help you on the golf course, as it is a fully-fledged smart watch with numerous useful features. Right now, it has $250 off at Rock Bottom Golf which is one of the highest discounts we have seen so far.
GolfBuddy Aim V10 GPS | 33% off at Rock Bottom Golf (opens in new tab)
Was $129.99 | $99.99
Simple and indeed affordable especially with the $30 off right now, the Aim V10 gives to the point yardages, has excellent battery life, and easily clips onto your golf bag so you don't have to carry it in your pocket or have to unzip your golf bag to get it out. Highly convenient GPS device.
SkyCaddie LX5C Golf GPS Watch | 14% off at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Was $349.95 | Now $299.95
Sky Caddie is one of the biggest names in the golf GPS market and the LX5 is one of the very best golf GPS watches (opens in new tab) you can buy, especially at this superb price. It features a stunning 1.39-inch display, described as "Golf's largest and brightest color touchscreen."
- Best Black Friday Golf Watch Deals (opens in new tab)
- Best Black Friday Rangefinder Deals (opens in new tab)
Garmin Approach S60 GPS Watch | £110.09 off at Online Golf (opens in new tab)
Was £399.99 | Now £289.90
Get over £100 off this brilliant Garmin Golf GPS Watch (opens in new tab). Packed with multiple features including automatic shot tracking and a superb screen, it's one of the best on the market and nicely discounted.
Garmin Approach S12 GPS Watch | £30 off at American Golf (opens in new tab)
Was £179.99 | Now £149.99
Save £30 in the Black November sale on this great piece of wearable tech. If you are looking for something very simple that works well from the off, the Garmin Approach S12 GPS watch (opens in new tab) ticks the box.
- Read our full Garmin Approach S12 Review (opens in new tab)
Garmin Approach G30 GPS | £90 off at American Golf (opens in new tab)
Was £269.99 | Now £179.99
A well sized GPS, the G30 has a 2.3-inch colour touchscreen for users to see features like Green View and Touch Targeting to provide more accurate yardage information. It also has Big Numbers Mode, which displays yardages in a large font for at- a-glance viewing.
- Read our full Garmin Approach G30 GPS review (opens in new tab)
Garmin Approach G80 GPS & Launch Monitor | £100 off at American Golf (opens in new tab)
Was £449.99 | Now £349.99
With £100 right now, the G80 has all the GPS features you could want. Not only does it give simple yardages, but has slope adjustment, Green View, and can work as a launch monitor as well.
Bushnell Neo iON 2 GPS Golf Watch | £65 off at Scottsdale Golf (opens in new tab)
Was £159.99 | Now £94.99
Bushnell makes some of the best golf rangefinders and the iON 2 watch is a budget option that has some great features. You'll get accurate distances as well as a long battery life along with up to four hazard distances per hole.
SkyCaddie SX400 GPS | £50 off at Scottsdale Golf (opens in new tab)
Was £299 | Now £249
With a vivid display and ground verified course maps for enhanced accuracy, the SX400 is one of the best golf GPS devices out there. Right now you can get £50 off at Scottsdale Golf and the deal also comes with a free gift and a free 1 Year Birdie Membership Plan.
Shot Scope G3 GPS Golf Watch | 35% off at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Was £169.99 | Now £109.99
Preloaded with 35,000+ courses, the G3 also doubles down as an every day watch. The accurate GPS system can also be used as a fitness tracker, plus we think it looks great.
Shot Scope V3 Smart GPS Watch | £40 off American Golf (opens in new tab)
Was £209.99 | Now £169.99
The V3 GPS from Shot Scope is one of the best golf shot tracking apps and devices (opens in new tab) on the market and a real bargain in American Golf's Black November sales right now.
Want more Black Friday golf deals?
- Best Black Friday Golf Deals 2021 - US (opens in new tab)
- Best Black Friday Golf Deals 2021 - UK (opens in new tab)
- Best Black Friday Amazon Golf Deals (opens in new tab)
- Best Black Friday Golf Bag Deals (opens in new tab)
- Best Black Friday Golf Ball Deals (opens in new tab)
When does the Black Friday golf sale start?
Black Friday this year takes place on the 26th of November but there are actually lots of deals to be had throughout the month of November.
Because of how big technology is in golf right now there will be lots of deals online and to help you find the best ones, Golf Monthly will scour the internet and bring them to you in hubs like this one.
As such we recommend checking back on this page regularly, or if you are after something else, go on the relevant hubs on the Golf Monthly website.
Also we should mention that if you do miss out on the day itself, do not worry because there is also Cyber Monday too, on Monday 30th.
We will also do our best to bring you all those good deals too.
Where are the best places to find Black Friday golf deals?
In the UK, we recommend looking at American Golf (opens in new tab), Scottsdale Golf (opens in new tab), Sports Direct (opens in new tab), Click Golf (opens in new tab) and of course Amazon (opens in new tab).
But as we mentioned above, if you want GPS specific deals we recommend checking this page often because we update it regularly.
Rather than have to find the deals yourself, we have got you covered.
What to consider when buying a golf GPS on Black Friday
So what are some of the factors you need to consider and think about before trying to purchase a golf GPS? Let's take a look.
Your routine - The best golf GPS watches only require a quick glance so they are much quicker than taking a device out of its case, so weigh up if extra detail or less disruption is most important to you.
Your course - If your course has lots of doglegs, blind tee shots, or you play at other clubs in matches or socially, then you might want the extra information a GPS offers over a laser.
Type - As the list above shows, there are different types of GPS device to use and they all have positives and negatives affixed to them.
1. GPS Watch - Simplicity and convenience are the key here. If you are the type of player who would rather have a quick glance at their wrist to know the yardage rather than using a larger GPS, then a watch could be the way to go. GPS watches nowadays are a lot more compact, slim-lined and light making them ideal because they do not hamper the swing or distract in any way.
2. Handhelds - The chief bonus here is the large screen which gives a lot more detail and the touch screen functionality will be familiar to most users because of modern phones. You get clear hazard information and overhead maps of the hole too which could guide your strategy and save you shots.
Additionally you need to have a think about what features you want your GPS to have...
Features to look out for
- Clear and accurate distance information - this is a no brainer really but some models are more accurate and clear than others.
- Pre-loaded courses - there is some variation in how many courses are pre-loaded onto some models compared to others.
- Scorecard - rather than have to write down or log scores into an app, on some GPS devices you can mark your score down with ease.
- Stat tracking - particularly useful to those wanting to know more about their game and where they earn or give away shots.
- Green mapping and pin location - some devices give the user the ability to map the green and place the pin in the correct place. This often gives more information to the user on yardage and what club to hit.
- Waterproofing - a waterproof device is very important, especially if you play somewhere that gets a lot of rain
- Battery power - GPS devices normally need charging via a USB after two to four rounds, so consider which would be easiest for you on a week-to-week basis
Didn't find what you're looking for? Check out the best golf GPS devices on the market right now.