Check out the latest wedges from Callaway and find out which might be best for your game
Which Callaway Wedge Is Right For Me?
In 2020, the Callaway wedge range can cater for all different types of golfer in terms of play style, technique, conditions, aesthetics and so on.
Be sure to check out the links through to our reviews, which will help you make a decision on which model from the Callaway wedge range will suit your game.
With each product is a ‘Buy Now’ link. If you click on this then we may receive a small amount of money from the retailer when you purchase the item. This doesn’t affect the amount you pay.
Callaway Wedge Range
Callaway Jaws Mack Daddy 5
- New Jaws groove designed with a 37° wall angle
- The walls, edges and angles are milled into the face with extreme precision to achieve the sharpest edges and tightest tolerances
- Three raised micro ridges in between regular wedge grooves
- Constructed from 8620 mild carbon steel
- Multitude of finishes and grinds - C-Grind, S-Grind, X-Grind, W-Grind and a low bounce option of W-Grind.
Verdict: A soft feel, high level of spin and wide variety of loft and sole grind options to match your preferred shot choice and action.
Will Suit: With all the options available, anyone can find a wedge to fit their game. A custom fit is a must though.
- BUY NOW (UK): Callaway Jaws Mack Daddy 5 wedge from American Golf for £129 (opens in new tab)
- BUY NOW (US): Callaway Jaws Mack Daddy 5 wedge from Worldwide Golf Shops for $159.99 (opens in new tab)
Callaway PM Grind 2.0
- Updated version of Mack Daddy PM Grind wedge - designed in collaboration with Phil Mickelson and Roger Cleveland.
- Developed its Groove-in-Groove technology by machining the micro-grooves into the face at a 20° angle.
- Increased the offset of the clubface and face also features a higher toe.
- All wedges will have a C-grind sole.
Will Suit: Those seeking to gain confidence when hitting wedge shots.
- BUY NOW (UK): Callaway PM Grind from American Golf for £129 (opens in new tab)
- BUY NOW (US): Callaway PM Grind 2019 Worldwide Golf Shops for $159.99 (opens in new tab)
What do you make of the 2020 Callaway wedge range? Keep up to date with all the latest gear news online and via our social media channels.
A golfer for most of his life, Sam is a Senior Staff Writer for Golf Monthly.
Working with golf gear and equipment over the last five years, Sam has quickly built outstanding knowledge and expertise on golf products ranging from drivers, to balls, to shoes.
He also loves to test golf apparel especially if it a piece that can be used just about anywhere!
As a result he has always been the one family and friends come to for buying advice and tips.
He is a graduate of Swansea University where he studied History and American Studies, and he has been a part of the Golf Monthly team since December 2017. He also previously worked for World Soccer and Rugby World magazines.
Sam now spends most of his time testing and looking after golf gear content for the website. He also oversees all Tour player content as well.
Unfortunately, Sam is not a member of any club at the moment but regularly gets out on the golf course to keep up the facade of having a handicap of five.
Tour Pros Get First Look At New 13th Hole At Augusta Ahead Of 2023 Masters
Kevin Kisner and Tony Finau among the first PGA Tour pros to give their verdicts on the lengthened 13th hole at Augusta
By Paul Higham • Published
New TaylorMade Irons Spotted In Collin Morikawa's Bag
The American had made a significant change in the bag, possibly hinting at a new iron launch from TaylorMade
By Dan Parker • Published