2 golfers will get the chance to lower their scores the ‘smarter way’ this year via our bigger and better 'Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018' project powered by Cobra Puma Golf
Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018
Take Part In the ‘Cobra Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018’ experience
Golf Monthly is teaming up with Cobra Puma Golf again this year to offer two golfers the opportunity to lower their scores and take their game to the next level in 2018 the ‘smarter way’.
Cobra Puma Golf has long been about innovation and performance, and its exciting new 2018 range is no exception, whether it be the new King F8 and F8+ drivers with their CNC-milled faces, the forgiving King F8 irons, or the striking new King Black wedges with their Dimonized Black Metal finish.
And this year, the Cobra Connect shot-tracking system in association with Arccos will be available throughout the bag to help you better analyse all areas of your game.
Two Golf Monthly readers can now reap the benefits of Cobra Puma Golf’s technological expertise for themselves via ‘Smarter Ways to Lower Scores 2018’.
The selected duo will enjoy…
- A ‘driver thru wedges’ Cobra fitting session at the Cobra Fitting Centre, Silvermere, Surrey on Tuesday March 13, 2017 with Cobra expert fitter and Brand Experience Manager, Joe Folker
- Coaching from Cobra Puma PGA Pros, including renowned short-game expert, James Ridyard
- A head-to-toe makeover with new Puma outfits and footwear
- The chance to play in two EuroPro Tour Pro-Ams with Cobra Puma pros
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity then you can either post a post a video (maximum length 90 seconds) to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram -@mentioning/tagging Golf Monthly and Cobra Puma Golf telling us a bit about your golf game: What your handicap is, where you play your golf, how often you play and practice, what your goal for the 2018 season is.
Or you can send an email to email@example.com with ‘Smarter Ways 2018’ in the subject line. Please attach a photo of yourself and include the following information…
Golf Monthly Forum Name (if applicable)
Date of Birth
Home Club (if applicable)
Social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook etc)
How many rounds per month do you play?
How many lessons per year do you take?
Current club line-up noting which, if any, you have been custom fitted for
Have you trialled the Cobra 2018 range yet?
100 words (maximum) on why you should be selected
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for applications is Tuesday March 6, 2018
- Judging will be undertaken by a panel of Cobra and Golf Monthly representatives with the selected duo announced on Thursday March 8, 2018
- The panel’s decision is final and no alternative prizes will be offered
To be eligible, you must be…
- Able to attend the fitting day at the Cobra Fitting Centre at Silvermere Golf Course, Surrey on Tuesday March 13, 2018
Able to play in EuroPro Tour Pro-Ams at Frilford Heath (w/c May 14) and Caversham Heath (w/c September 10)
- Prepared to feature in regular Golf Monthly and Cobra Puma Golf print and digital content during the course of the 2018 season