Golf tips and expert instruction, golf club reviews and the latest golf equipment.
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
7 Things You Didn't Know About Sadom Kaewkanjana
1. Sadom was born on July 6th, 1998 in Thailand and we believe he still decides to call Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, his home as well.
2. Thailand’s Sadom Kaewkanjana secured the biggest title of his fledgling career when he won the SMBC Singapore Open in 2022. The victory continued Sadom’s remarkable run of form: in the final three months of 2021, he won five times in Thailand, including the Thailand Open.
3. His first full season as a professional was in 2019 when he played a mix of Asian Tour, Asian Development Tour, Japan Golf Tour, and Korean Tour. He had five top-ten finishes winning the Thongchai Jaidee Foundation and Bangabandhu Cup Golf Open. In fact that latter was a big moment because it saw him become the fastest Qualifying School graduate to win on Tour as it was his first start after graduating.
4. Before the 2022 Open Championship, the only other Major he competed in was the 2022 PGA Championship. He missed the cut.
5. His best placement on the Official World Golf Rankings is 110th.
6. Kaewkanjana looks to be a Titleist staff player and we believe he uses a full bag of clubs from the brand. He also appears to have an apparel deal with J Lindeberg and he wears FootJoy Pro/SL golf shoes.
7. The Thai golfer signed up with LIV Golf in 2022 but we are yet to confirm for how much this was for and the nature of the contract.
A golfer for most of his life, Sam started playing the game to prove he was the best player out of his father and two brothers.
He quickly became a golf equipment expert and has always been the one family and friends come to for buying advice, and spends a lot of his time putting golf gear, apparel and shoes to the test.
He is a graduate of Swansea University where he studied History and American Studies, and he has been a part of the Golf Monthly team since February 2018. He also previously worked for World Soccer and Rugby World magazines.
A jack of all trades across print and digital formats, Sam now spends most of his time testing and looking after golf gear content for the website. He also oversees all Tour player content as well.
Unfortunately, Sam is not a member of any club at the moment but regularly gets out on the golf course to keep up the facade of having a handicap of five.
Sam is currently playing:
Driver: Titleist TS3
Fairway Wood: TaylorMade M5 (15 degrees), Nike Covert Tour 2.0 (19 degrees)
Irons (4-PW): Titleist AP2
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 54˚, 58˚
Putter: Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #6
Marcus Armitage Makes Hilarious Soccer AM Appearance
Appearing on the Saturday morning football show, the Bullet couldn't hold his laughter back at a viral video
By Matt Cradock • Published
Rory McIlroy And World No.1 Scottie Scheffler Miss Cut At St Jude Championship
In the first leg of the FedEx Cup playoffs, both McIlroy and Scheffler were amongst a number of big names to miss the cut
By Matt Cradock • Published