Thank you for signing up to Golf Monthly. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
7 Things You Didn't Know About Sadom Kaewkanjana
1. Sadom was born on July 6th, 1998 in Thailand and we believe he still decides to call Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, his home as well.
2. Thailand’s Sadom Kaewkanjana secured the biggest title of his fledgling career when he won the SMBC Singapore Open in 2022. The victory continued Sadom’s remarkable run of form: in the final three months of 2021, he won five times in Thailand, including the Thailand Open.
3. His first full season as a professional was in 2019 when he played a mix of Asian Tour, Asian Development Tour, Japan Golf Tour, and Korean Tour. He had five top-ten finishes winning the Thongchai Jaidee Foundation and Bangabandhu Cup Golf Open. In fact that latter was a big moment because it saw him become the fastest Qualifying School graduate to win on Tour as it was his first start after graduating.
4. Before the 2022 Open Championship, the only other Major he competed in was the 2022 PGA Championship. He missed the cut.
5. His best placement on the Official World Golf Rankings is 110th.
6. Kaewkanjana looks to be a Titleist staff player and we believe he uses a full bag of clubs from the brand. He also appears to have an apparel deal with J Lindeberg and he wears FootJoy Pro/SL golf shoes.
7. The Thai golfer signed up with LIV Golf in 2022 but we are yet to confirm for how much this was for and the nature of the contract.
Get the Golf Monthly Newsletter
Tips on how to play better, latest equipment reviews, interviews with the biggest names and more.
A golfer for most of his life, Sam is a Senior Staff Writer for Golf Monthly.
Working with golf gear and equipment over the last six years, Sam has quickly built outstanding knowledge and expertise on golf products ranging from drivers, to balls, to shoes.
He combines this knowledge with a passion for helping golfers get the best gear for them, and as such Sam manages a team of writers that look to deliver the most accurate and informative reviews and buying advice. This is so the reader can find exactly what they are looking for.
Sam now spends most of his time testing and looking after golf gear content for the website, whilst he is also responsible for all content related to golf apparel.
He also oversees all Tour player content as well so if you need to know what clubs Tiger or Rory has in play, Sam is the person to ask.
Unfortunately, Sam is not a member of any club at the moment but regularly gets out on the golf course to keep up the facade of having a handicap of five.
Sam's What's In The Bag:
Driver: Titleist TS3 (9 degrees)
Fairway Wood: Callaway Paradym (15 degrees), Nike Covert Tour 2.0 (19 degrees)
Irons (4-PW): Titleist AP2
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM7 54˚, 58˚
Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5
Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond
Will Wyndham Clark's Rory McIlroy Comments Light The Ryder Cup Fire?
The American got the better of McIlroy at the US Open in June and wants to do so again at the Ryder Cup next week
By Ben Fleming Published
'Why Do Golfers Only Wear One Glove?' You Asked Google And We've Got The Answer...
You asked Google and we've got the answer...
By Roderick Easdale Published